Know, Choose, Give Curriculum – Participant Workbook
Know. Choose. Give. A Practical Guide for Personal & Professional Success using the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Framework – by Liza D. Johnson, Ed.D. — Participant Workbook
Given the critical importance of emotional health, happiness, and overall wellbeing, emotional intelligence (EQ) may be one of the most valuable personal resources. There is a growing body of research showing the skills of EQ can help people achieve more productive results, be and feel better, improve decision-making, and form stronger relationships.
Know. Choose. Give. A Practical Guide for Personal & Professional Success is a complete curriculum for higher education and organizations. The program uses the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Framework covers 35 key concepts. By Liza D. Johnson, Ed.D. Note: One new Participant Workbook is required for every student using this program.
For complete details, see the full brochure available from 6sec.org/kcgbook
The curriculum includes 35 interactive lessons blending neuroscience, self-re- flection, and practical strategies. Participants will develop answers to essential questions, such as:
- What are thoughts, feelings, and behaviors? How can we choose these more intentionally?
- What affects our decisions, and how do we make better decisions?
- What are optimism, pessimism, and how can we increase optimism?
- What are beliefs & values, and how do we use them?
- What is self-confidence and how can we increase it?
- How can we handle challenging feelings like stress, fear, and anger?
- What is gratitude and how can we use it to improve our lives?
- What does it mean to take responsibility?
- What is empathy and how can we increase it?
- What makes a healthy relationship and how can we make relationships better by using effective feedback, managing conflict, and negotiating?
- How do we find purpose in our lives and use positive self-interest to engage in a more purposeful way?
- What would it mean to have a Noble Goal and how can this help us build better lives?
The accompanying Facilitator Guide includes full instructions, and access to tools including recommended implementation plan, sample syllabus, and more.
|Dimensions||7 × 9 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.