Know, Choose, Give Curriculum – Facilitator Guide
Know. Choose. Give. A Practical Guide for Personal & Professional Success using the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Framework – by Liza D. Johnson, Ed.D. — Facilitator Guide
Given the critical importance of emotional health, happiness, and overall wellbeing, emotional intelligence (EQ) may be one of the most valuable personal resources. There is a growing body of research showing the skills of EQ can help people achieve more productive results, be and feel better, improve decision-making, and form stronger relationships.
Know. Choose. Give. A Practical Guide for Personal & Professional Success is a complete curriculum for higher education and organizations. The program uses the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Framework covers 35 key concepts. By Liza D. Johnson, Ed.D. Note: One new Participant Workbook is required for every student using this program.
The Facilitator Guide includes full instructions, and access to tools including recommended implementation plan, sample syllabus, and more. It also comes with one EQ Neural Net assessment report, and one set of TFA Cards.
For complete details, see the full brochure available from 6sec.org/kcgbook
The curriculum includes 35 interactive lessons blending neuroscience, self-re- flection, and practical strategies. Participants will develop answers to essential questions, such as:
- What are thoughts, feelings, and behaviors? How can we choose these more intentionally?
- What affects our decisions, and how do we make better decisions?
- What are optimism, pessimism, and how can we increase optimism?
- What are beliefs & values, and how do we use them?
- What is self-confidence and how can we increase it?
- How can we handle challenging feelings like stress, fear, and anger?
- What is gratitude and how can we use it to improve our lives?
- What does it mean to take responsibility?
- What is empathy and how can we increase it?
- What makes a healthy relationship and how can we make relationships better by using effective feedback, managing conflict, and negotiating?
- How do we find purpose in our lives and use positive self-interest to engage in a more purposeful way?
- What would it mean to have a Noble Goal and how can this help us build better lives?
|Dimensions||7 × 9 × 1.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.