Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Six Weeks to A Healthy Relationship with Technology Email Course Registration
One lesson delivered via email twice a week
10-15 minutes reading per lesson
This email course will teach you how to be more intentional with your technology use. Whether you’ve thought a lot about this topic or not at all, these lessons will help you identify and achieve your goals around technology use. By the end of this course, you will:
- Articulate your goal relationship with your technology “problem areas”
- Understand your personal mechanisms that underpin your technology habits
- Explore the research on how technology use is affecting our lives
- Brainstorm + experiment with different options for reaching this goal
- Enact a “game plan” for continuing your intentional technology habit changes
- Receive completion certificate for sharing your success
Lesson 1: Where do you want to go?
Lesson 2: What role does technology play in YOUR life?
Lesson 3: What does tech do to our brains?
Lesson 4: Define your goal
Lesson 5: What could I do differently? Exploring new options.
Lesson 6: Today’s the day (to try it out)
Lesson 7: Today’s the day to try it out (pt 2)
Lesson 8: What’s working (and how do I know)?
Lesson 9: Celebrate!
Lesson 10: Looking ahead: create your game plan
Lesson 11: Preparing for the stressful days
Lesson 12: Share your wisdom
Starting tomorrow, you will receive a new lesson straight to your inbox twice a week for six weeks. Lessons take just 10-15 minutes to read, and each course includes a hands-on suggestion for you to not just learn but DO differently.