by Bruna Martinuzzi
Credibility is the most important aspect of presenting. If you don’t have credibility as a presenter, people will not believe your message and they will not buy your product, support your project or adopt your idea. Whether you are an executive, manager or teacher, this book will give you all the techniques you need to present with credibility. In a concise, easy to follow format, you will learn how to have presence and dynamism as a speaker and how to speak with authenticity. From knowing how to capture an audience in the first 2 minutes of your presentation, to speaking before an audience of senior executives or delivering a keynote, Presenting with Credibility is packed with hundreds of practical tips as well as inspiration.
In today’s fast-paced, competitive economy, those who can present an idea with clarity and persuade others, stand out from the crowd. Mastering the wealth of techniques outlined in this book will give you that extra edge!
“Presenting with Credibility will make you an enchanting presenter. Read it if you want to take your presentation skills to the next level.”
– Guy Kawasaki, author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions, and former chief evangelist of Apple
“Credibility is the foundation of leadership. Period. And Bruna Martinuzzi’s book Presenting with Credibility is a concise, authoritative, and practical book on how you can earn and sustain this precious personal asset. Bruna’s framework is solidly based in research, her presentation tips are directly applicable, and her examples are highly relevant. I will be using this book when I prepare for my presentations, and I recommend that you do, too.”
– Jim Kouzes, co-author of the best-selling The Leadership Challenge and the Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
“Practical and instructive! Every page in this book is relevant. This is definitely a book worth reading.”
– Marshall Goldsmith, million-selling author of New York Times bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
“This book is filled with powerful and easy-to-understand guidance on how to create and deliver compelling presentations.”
– Clifford I. Nass, Thomas M. Storke Professor at Stanford University and author of The Man Who Lied to His Laptop: What Machines Teach Us About Human Relationship
“Presenting with Credibility provides a great combination of tools, techniques, information, and inspiration. The book’s links and other resources will further increase your confidence and expand your knowledge.”
– Bruce Rosenstein, author of Living in More Than One World: How Peter Drucker’s Wisdom Can Inspire and Transform Your Life
About the Author
Bruna Martinuzzi is the President of Clarion Enterprises Ltd., a company specializing in Leadership and Presentation Skills training. She is a gifted speaker and engaging facilitator with over 25 years of leadership experience. Fluent in six languages, she has trained and coached hundreds of leaders internationally to help them become better leaders and more effective communicators. She is the author of The Leader as a Mensch: Become the Kind of Person Others Want to Follow (also published by Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Press.) She is a business columnist for American Express OPEN Idea Forum.