Play & Learn!
See your child laugh and learn about important social & emotional skills (EQ/SEL) such as self-esteem and kindness with Peppy Pals research-based games, movies and books.
In the app Peppy Pals Social Skills, kids ages 2-9 learn to better understand their own and others emotions, work together, manage stress and create healthy relationships.
- Five gender neutral characters with different personalities
- Stories that the entire family can relate to real life
- Instead of chasing stars or scores, children get a happy friend and a hug as feedback
- “Feel to play”. Reading the characters’ emotions and body language will help you explore the stories
- Play-based concept that sparks conversations between children and adults.
- Using the research-based EQ-standard from CASEL.
Why practice EQ?
Just like math or language, EQ is something that can be developed and practiced at an early age. There are many benefits of teaching children EQ, including helping them to:
- Better understand their own and others’ emotions.
- Improve their impulse control.
- Improve their mental health.
- Improve their self-esteem and self-awareness.
- Learn how to better manage conflicts.
- Develop meaningful relationships.
- Manage and experience less stress.
… All of which are important skills that have been proven to lead to more success academically, socially, and professionally.