Why practice EQ?
Just like math or language, EQ is something that can be developed and practiced at an early age. There are many benefits of teaching children EQ, including helping them to:
- Better understand their own and others’ emotions.
- Improve their impulse control.
- Improve their mental health.
- Improve their self-esteem and self-awareness.
- Learn how to better manage conflicts.
- Develop meaningful relationships.
- Manage and experience less stress.
… All of which are important skills that have been proven to lead to more success academically, socially, and professionally.