Improving Communication at Work – 52 Tips, Techniques, and Tools to Build Emotional Intelligence – A Card Deck for Workers, Managers, and Teams
The Improving Communication at Work Card Deck helps groups and individuals build Emotional Intelligence (EI) skills throughout the year. It features 52 original tips, techniques, and tools based on the science and insights of positive psychology.
The Improving Communication at Work Card Deck is
Concise and fast to read
- Each card includes a brief story to illustrate one EI skill and individual reflection questions, team discussion questions, and journal prompts to keep learning active throughout the week.
Filled with 52 practical topics including
- how to become more optimistic and resilient
- how to communicate difficult messages
- how to manage anger and much much more.
- These attractive cards keep learning embodied and playful.
Focused on actionable skills
- Filled with activities and examples that have been tested and proven in classrooms for over a decade.
Guaranteed to change your workplace
- It’s true– the only person we can change is ourselves. But if we increase our own skills in EI, we will positively influence others.
People who have high emotional intelligence enjoy more success in every area of life. Research shows that EI is one of the strongest indicators of human success and that people with strong EI have greater success at work than those with high IQs alone.