Workshop Three: Optimism and Resilience — “Bouncing Ahead.”
Deliver essential lessons on optimism and raising resilient children with this dynamic, effective module. Optimism is a learned way of thinking — and optimists live longer, are happier, healthier, have longer-lasting relationships, and are more successful!
Activities and Topics include:
- Personal Adversity — improve the ability to reframe adversity
- Adversity Role Models — increase optimism
- Three Secrets of Optimism — understand the key thinking habits for optimism
Key learning points include:
- Adversity can be a gift (with the right mental and emotional tools).
- Optimism is learned and can be taught — and has tremendous benefits.
- We each have resources for overcoming adversities.
Module includes a professional 12-slide presentation and 8-page handout plus quotes to display on the walls.
Each module is a complete two-hour workshop:
- complete script / trainer’s guide
- presentation (in Powerpoint®)
- quotes to post in the room
The presentation, handout, quotes, and invitation, and script (plus introduction and appendix) are provided in the downloadable ZIP file.