EQ for Families: Emotional Literacy Workshop
Help parents and caregivers increase emotional literacy — the foundation to emotional intelligence. This program, “The Power of Feelings: Parenting with Emotional Intelligence,” will help them communicate with their children, recognize and manage emotions, and increase self-awareness.
Workshop One: Emotional Literacy -- “The Power of Feelings.”
Help parents and caregivers increase emotional literacy -- the foundation to emotional intelligence. This program, "The Power of Feelings: Parenting with Emotional Intelligence," will help them communicate with their children, recognize and manage emotions, and increase self-awareness.
Features three effective exercises:
- Music of Feelings -- expand emotional literacy
- Self-Awareness Self-Assessment -- improve self-awareness
- The Wisdom of Feelings -- enhance the understanding of emotions
- And the VIE process for managing feelings
- Plus a bonus exercise: Inside/Outside Feelings -- enhance self-awareness
Key learning points include:
- Feelings matter, and naming feelings helps manage them.
- Feelings are everywhere, so teaching children emotional literacy is easy.
- What’s inside counts – and self-awareness is key to effective relationships.
- There is wisdom in feelings and with the VIE technique you can access that insight and energy.
Module includes a professional 13-slide presentation and 6-page handout plus quotes to display on the walls.
Each module is a complete two-hour workshop:
- complete script / trainer’s guide
- presentation (in Powerpoint®)
- quotes to post in the room
The presentation, handout, quotes, and invitation, and script (plus introduction and appendix) are provided in the downloadable ZIP file.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.